You Can Only Look As Good As You Feel
Your body’s hormones control most of your basic bodily functions. They serve as an internal communication system between the cells throughout your body. They coordinate everything from digestion and growth to appetite, immune function, mood, and libido. So when your hormones are out of balance, even slightly, it can have a big impact on your health and wellbeing.
By correcting age-related hormone decline with appropriate doses of key bioidentical hormones like estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone, we can give you the balanced body chemistry of a much younger person. This will not only relieve andropause and menopause symptoms but also promote better overall health and function in your body.
Traditional Hormones vs. Bioidentical Hormones
As men and women age, hormone levels decline. This causes significant changes in the body, including low energy, weight gain, difficulty sleeping, and loss of libido. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) helps alleviate these symptoms while reducing the risk of many diseases associated with aging. BHRT differs from traditional hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in that Bioidentical hormones are chemically identical to those our bodies produce naturally and are made from plant estrogens. The hormones used in traditional HRT are made from the urine of pregnant horses and other synthetic hormones.
Specific Health Conditions With Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Treatment
Our Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can be used to treat a variety of conditions in both men and women that can ultimately related to a hormone imbalance, dominance or deficiency. These include:
- Adrenal fatigue: High levels of stress, a poor diet, and other lifestyle factors can cause an imbalance that leads to chronically feeling fatigued. Optimized hormones allow the adrenal glands to function at peak efficiency and have been shown to reduce and even reverse the effects of adrenal fatigue in both men and women.
- Fibromyalgia: The causes and specifics of fibromyalgia are still the subjects of much speculation and study in the medical community. However, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can greatly reduce the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
- Thyroid disorders: If you are experiencing problems with an underactive or overactive thyroid (‘hypo’ or ‘hyper’), Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has been found very effective at helping the body to find and maintain proper thyroid hormone balance.
Make an Appointment
Face it … looking and feeling better takes more than stacking rocks on your back while listening to soft music. If you are ready for real change in your life, schedule your free beauty consultation.
If you are looking for microblading, facials, or medical aesthetics services, we are conveniently located in downtown Wakefield Massachusetts. Call us at 781-261-0611 or fill out our online booking or inquiry form and we’ll contact you.
Why Choose Us
Shine offers an exceptional experience of mind-body wellness in a relaxed setting of casual elegance and unsurpassed personal service, where every moment is yours to savor. We provide the latest innovations in facial and body treatments, medical aesthetics, wellness and beauty.
- Fully approved FDA treatments
- All treatments performed by experienced, licensed providers
- Private concierge service
- First-time client discounts
- Free initial consultation